Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lego anyone?

Hi...I know I have been absent here for a while... just thought I would pop in to share with anyone out there one of my obsession-Lego. I think my obsession started when I first saw Santhiya's Robyn Hood Lego Figurine! It was so adorable! That must have been like about 3-4 years ago! I love lego- the bold colours make everything look oh so retro :D me like
Actually.. I seem to lean more towards lego figurines as a whole... Their all so adorable! Plus... they come in so many different designs! Like pirates,cooks, racers and their latest edition ( or so I think) Toys Story 3!

OMG! Just look at the soldiers from the Toys Story 3 Collection! Their so cute!! Little Green Men which also somehow reminds me of my boy boy :D Im thinking of buying a set! Their going for like $27 ish...I think


And Lego is also seriously timeless! My students still talk to me anout lego all the time and how they built sets with their parents at home which I think is such a great family bonding idea and oh so adorable! In the future, Jerome and I would defintely be doing that with our son!


Lego FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment