Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Notebook

Hello... I Just finished watching The Notebook, which was originally a book written by Nicholas Sparks..I must say its a great love story..that got me crying my eyes out..Although, my initial take of the film was a boring old movie which would keep me entertained as I waste my life away...till Jerome books out from camp..

I beg to differ now as I think it is a wonderful love story! Sigh and the leads in the play were awesome! They look so terribly in love with one another..that I felt as though I was truly taking a walk into their lives

Not to mention... the gorgeous vintage wear which Rachel Adams wore in the movie.. which fitted her so beautifully... Sighs...I couldn't find much pictures..but I guess these will have to do:

No comments:

Post a Comment