Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TWIGGY?







Twiggy rose to stardom at the mere age of 17 after appearing in the shop window of a hair salon..Since then she was dubbed the " Face of 66" Twiggy has since appeared in numerous magazine covers and even had her own clothing line... She is known for her trade mark crop hair and painting her own eyelashes below... something which was foreign to people then!
Well...I was drawned into the Twiggy phase when I saw this beautiful dress! Its a Vintage piece from Sears made for teenage girls going at $60.00 from http://www.dylan.sg Unfortunately, the price is a little steep for me and the material is a little too stuffy for sunny singapore.Thus, I wont be getting it.
However,I did manage to find other vintage shops online! I might purchase a few of them.. will post pictures of them if i do! Love you all!
xoxo,
Kimberly
p.s: I really need to dress this blog up a little

No comments:

Post a Comment